Thursday, November 19, 2009
Mic Pass - 5 Boroughs Collaboration: Pepsi Music Exclusive on Yahoo Music!
THIS IS THE PEPSI MIC PASS NYC 5 BORROUGH EDITION. SHOUTS OUT THE FAM BAM SK THE DON. THE FIRST TO REP FOR THE NYC MC'S AINT A BAD LOOK. BIG SHIT POPPIN AND MUCH MORE TO COME. BIG UP!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
THE SECOND INSTALLATION OF ALL ORIGINAL PRODUCTION FROM DJ LAZY K'S MIXTAPE SERIES "STREET TREATS". ALL INSTRUMENTAL SLAP FROM UP AND COMING WEST COAST PRODUCERS INCLUDING YOURS TRULY. DROPS DIGITALLY ON NOVEMBER 17 2009, AND DROPS IN STORES ON NOVEMBER 24 2009. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR VOL.3 AND MY NEW MIXTAPE SERIES COMING SOON!!!
STREET TREATS INSTRUMENTALS VOL.2 TRACKLIST
1. INTRO(PROD. BY KUDDIE FRESH)
2. HEART OF A CHAMPION (PROD. BY DJ EL GRANDE)
3. HANDLE THE ROCK(PROD. BY KNELS)
4. PUSH(PROD. BY KNELS)
5. SLOW DOWN (PROD. BY DJ EL GRANDE)
6. DRAFT PICKS - RANSOM FT. SK, BIG SPECIAL (PROD. BY KNELS)
7. EXTRA CLIPS (PROD. BY LEVITICUS BLACK)
8. GET IT POPPIN ANYWHERE (PROD. BY KNELS)
9. GRAND THEFT (PROD. BY DJ EL GRANDE)
10. GOT MY HEAT TUCKED IN (PROD. BY DJ EL GRANDE)
11. NIGHTLIFE (PROD. BY BAKED BEATZ)
12. NASTY (PROD. BY BAKED BEATZ)
13. STOP WHININ (PROD. BY BOLO)
14. WEST COAST KISS - JADAKISS FT. KOKANE, KARTOON (PROD. BY KUDDIE FRESH)
15. FLYIN HIGH (PROD. BY KUDDIE FRESH)
16. DIPPED IN BUTTER (PROD. BY KDCUTZ)
17. MATCH MY DOLLAR (PROD. BY KDCUTZ)
18. MONEY IS THE OBJECT (PROD. BY KDCUTZ)
19. CHAMPAGNE WISHES (PROD. BY GZ)
20. BACK TO THE BLOCK (PROD. BY GZ)
21. SUPERBAD (PROD. BY GZ)
22. WE CAN DO IT (PROD. BY G.LAWRENTZ)
23. GRINDIN NEVER FELT SO GOOD (PROD. BY G.LAWRENTZ)
24. 28 GRAMS - THE JACKA FT. KELS (PROD. BY DOC SAVAGE)
25. HI-808 - BLUE SCHOLARS (PROD. BY DJ SABZI)
26. THIS WORLD (PROD. BY DJ SEMAJ)
27. OUTRO (PROD. BY MALACHI)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
1. DJ DRAMA Intro
2. Cocaine Konvicts Feat. Snoop (from The Wire)
3. Married To The Streets Feat. Akon
4. Playing In The Wind (Full Version)
5. Nothing To Me
6. The Life Feat. Mike Shorey
7. You Belong To Me
8. Gettin' Money
9. We Gotta Go
10. Your Bitch On Me Feat. Al Pac
11. Cocaine Alumni
12. Gangsta Grillz Intermission
13. That Come Back Feat. Sky High
14. Come Thru
15. All About My Money
16. Nothing To Think About Feat. Al Pac
17. Uh Huh
18. Ridin' High
19. Dem Girls Feat. Al Pac
20. Hottest Out Feat. Young Chris & Beanie Sigel
21. Penthouse Music
24. Henny & My 44 (BONUS TRACK)
AKONxFRENCH MONTANA PRESENT: "COCAINE KONVICTS"
Friday, September 25, 2009
In 1987, Tunis native Jean Touitou created the French fashion label A.P.C. (Atelier de Production et de Creation). Over the years A.P.C. has distinguished itself as a prestigious clothier of fine apparel based on classic items and silhouettes. A.P.C. is headquartered in Paris with primary stores sprinkled across various parts of the world including France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Tokyo and the US.
For fall 2009 A.P.C. and Supreme will present a two piece capsule of a denim jean and graphic t-shirt. The jean, a specially designed version of A.P.C.'s classic New Standard style, will feature a back pocket embroidery and a removable pin. The tee will come in two colors; red (available exclusively at Supreme stores) and black (available exclusively at A.P.C. Stores).
Available in-store and online on October 1st. Available in Japan on October 3rd.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
The next Nike Air Trainer 1 for Manny Pacquiao will feature a black upper, laser etched detail, and glow in the dark accents. The Manny Pacquiao “MP” is embroidered on the tongue. Also, The sole features a clever reminder of the date and time in the 2nd round that Hatton got KTFO. These shoes will be accompanied by a matching “PACMAN KNOWS” shirt. It is set to release at Nike Park at the Fort in the Philippines on Sept. 25th and limited availability in the US (select shops only).
COURTESY OF THEHIGHESTSOCIETY.COM <-CLICK ON THIS LINK IF YOU LIKE PORN AND TREES
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
THIS IS WHAT I DO PEOPLE. DO NOT CONFUSE THE GRIND WITH PAST-TIMES OR HOBBIES. AND TO YOU SO-CALLED PRODUCERS AND ARTISTS, TO A VERY FEW OF US, THIS IS OUR LIVELY-HOOD. PLEASE RESPECT THAT. SHOUTS OUT TO ALL MY REAL FOLKS GRINDIN PUTTIN IN WORK 25 HOURS A DAY! LETS GET IT!!!
ALL ORIGINAL AND EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTION BY THE PRODUCTION COLLECTIVE, THE ZOMBEEZ WITH EXCLUSIVES FROM OJ DA JUICE MAN, CAMRON, SK, SKYYHIGH AND MORE!!! GET FAMILIAR WITH THE MOVEMENT, VOL.2 FEATURING ORIGINAL PRODUCTION BY YOURS TRULY AND MANY MORE COMING SOON!!!
YOU CAN LISTEN AND BUY ANY OF THE VOLUMES ON WWW.DATPIFF.COM RIGHT NOW!!!!
Monday, September 21, 2009
SHOUTS OUT TO ALL THAT SUPPORTED IN HELP TO GET THAT W AND SHOUTS OUT TO LIL JON AND LOUD.COM FOR THE OPPORTUNITY. LETS GET THIS MONEY AND GET THAT REMIX PRESSED UP OFFICIALLY!!! YEEEEEEEEEE!!!